Best of three days Safari to Serengeti
Want to explore eight natural wonders of official UNESCOworld heritage sites inTanzania, then invest in a three-dayamazing safari to Ngorongoro crater and the endless plains of the great Serengeti National Park. Serengeti National Park offers a vast variety of animals like group of lions, leopards, caped buffalo, cheetahs and many more. Ngorongoroconservation area (Africa’s Garden) gives life to variety of wildlife including the rare black rhino.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
We will take an early breakfast, as we got a busy day of adventure ahead of us before we depart to Serengeti National Park from Arusha via Ngorongoro crater while enjoying a game drive on route to Serengeti National Park. Once in Serengeti you will be amazed by a spectacular view while enjoying a picnic lunch on a small hill in an overall flat area
Olduvai gorge Museum: Well known for its discovery of first human species Olduvai gorge museum (the cradle of Mankind), acknowledges some of the ancient evidence of human fossils ever found. You will not only be able to see but also understand some of the oldest human occupation lead by Doctor Leaky(British) and Mary(Kenyan) but also learn more about the human existence, and soak in the stunning views of this Stark George country
can be visited at an additional cost. Get in touch with your safari guide or tour operator about adding them up to your tour itinerary
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: camping
Day 2: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro crater rim
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
You will wake up early for breakfast accompanied with a sunrise game drive on the Serengeti plains, which offers you the best opportunity to see lions, leopards, and other predators in action. Serengeti offers a stunning sunrise as the rising sun seems to light a fire to the savannah
Once in Serengeti you will be amazed by a spectacular view while enjoying a picnic lunch on a small hill in an overall flat areaAfter lunch at the picnic area, it’s now time to explore the endless plains of Serengeti.
You will be amazed by the wide range of animals that wonder these Africa iconic savanna landscape on rout to Ngorongoro for dinner and overnight at a requested accommodation
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: camping
Day 3: Ngorongoro crater back to Arusha
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
After breakfast we will begin our awaited execution to Ngorongoro Crater; considered by many to be the eighth wonder of the world. When you get your first gaze of this amazing caldera from the panoramic viewpoint, you will shortly realize why it has gained such a modest popularity.
Ngorongoro crater home to variety of species including the big five. Ngorongoro crater is one of the prime destinations in the world. It’s the best place to spot the endangered black rhinoceros, a meal close to the hippo pool which offers a great view of the lake and large number of hippos enjoying the cool water of the pool.
From the comfort of your open- roof 4*4 land cruiser (safari vehicle), you will have chance to photograph and observe some of the most recognizable faces. Ngorongoro is home to a good number of predators including the lion(Simba), leopards(Chui), wildebeest(nyumbu), zebras(pundmilia), antelope, cape buffalo and many more.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: arusha
Departure Point :1: Arusha, Tanzania
2: Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- we will maake sure you came safe and return home safe
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.