Best of Stockholm Photography and Sightseeing Tour
Your vacation photos will never look the same after a 3-hour photography and walking tour of Stockholm. A professional photographer guides you around the city for fantastic shots of its finest landmarks, from the Old Town to the Royal Palace. Learn insider tips on everything from lighting to composition, and discover more about Stockholm’s history along the way. Want to show off your newfound skills? After the tour, upload your photos to a website to compete for a prize! Ideal for all skill levels, this tour operates with a maximum of 12 people, ensuring a small-group experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Pickup & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
We will show you our best sights and depending on the weather you will visit various nice shots of Stockholm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Guldgränd 8, 118 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: you will need to bring a camera to take part in the tour, whether it's a smartphone, compact camera or DSLR
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.