Best of Sharm El Sheikh Safari Quad Bike &Camel Ride With BBQ
Best of Sharm El Sheikh Excursion Itinerary.
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to enjoy four wheeled fun. Drive your quad-bike out in the desert and also take your camel riding around the desert. That would be a great desert experience seeing the beauty of the Bedouin life enjoying your dinner with folkloric show and fire show between the desert mountains of Sinai. Back to hotel in Shrm El sheikh.
Something you should Know about Sharm El Sheikh
Located at the southern point of the Sinai Peninsula, Sharm El Sheikh the premier beach spots in Egypt. They both have developed from nothing thirty year ago into booming beachfront hotpots that offer year round sun and many activities
you can enjoy in Shrm El Shekih.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional quad-bike guide for your assistance
- Pick up from hotel to quad-bike station and back
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance
- Camel ride in the desert of Sharm El Sheikh
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Best of Sharm El Sheikh Safari Quad Bike & Camel Ride With BBQ in Bedouin Village.
Ride out into the beautiful scenery of the Sinai desert on a quad bike. Drive into the desert from Sharm and enjoy playing on the dunes. In the desert you will meet up with Bedouins who will treat you to a camel ride and a bit of Bedouin charm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, 2 El-Salam, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.