Best of Pisa Guided Walking Tour with Leaning Tower Entry Ticket
Explore Miracoli Square and its Monuments on a comprehensive 1 hour guided tour, more the access to the UNESCO-listed Leaning Tower of Pisa. This experience features a walking tour of Cathedral Square. Then, get ready to enter to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and climb the monument’s 294 steps to enjoy breathtaking views from the top, the inside visit lasts 30 minutes.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local Guide
- Cathedral Admission
- Leaning Tower entrance fee with booking
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
A professional Guided Walking Tour will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, where your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments which are called “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
You will be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral, where you will visit the indoor part, a model of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
After the guided tour that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Leaning Tower, climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps rising up in a spiral, will be one of the most amazing experiences you can ever try. The tower is 55.86 m tall (183.27 ft) from the ground on the low side and 56.70 m tall (186.02 ft) on the high side, around 3.99 degrees leaning. The weak and unstable subsoil caused this unique phenomenon, contributing to create one of the wonders of the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Daniele Manin, Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :3:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are not admitted
- Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and held by the hand at all times
- Teenagers between 13 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: If you have a fear of heights, walking difficulties or aversion to enclosed spaces, the Leaning Tower of Pisa climb probably won’t be for you. Use the time to relax at leisure in Cathedral Square, instead. Please note: In case of long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.