Best of P.E.I. Tour - Private Safe Tour
The Best of P.E.I Tour gives you the opportunity to see everything the island has to offer. Led by a local guide, visit most of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from Confederation Bridge lookout and enjoy free time at the famous Green Gables National Historic Site. An extensive downtown drive will highlight more of what Charlottetown has to offer. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
The Best of P.E.I Tour includes:
- Leisurely driving tour of the downtown Charlottetown that lets you see Province House, Harbour Front, St. Dunstan’s Basilica, and much, much more
- Beautiful scenic drive through Victoria-by-the-Sea
- Chance to catch a beautiful view of Confederation Bridge Lookout
- Free time to visit the Anne of Green Gables Welcome Centre
- Enjoy a meal at Merchantman Fresh Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Relaxing drive through the country with stops at various lookout points that allow you to see the Red Sand Beaches of PEI National Park and Cavendish Cliffs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Green Gables Heritage Place
- Entry/Admission - Merchantman Fresh Seafood & Oyster Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charlottetown City Hall, 199 Queen St, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island C1A 4B7 Canada
Your day out on Prince Edward Island starts out with a leisurely drive through downtown Charlottetown. This driving tour won’t just quickly zip you through the streets; it gives you an opportunity to take in the sights of this amazing city. Some of the highlights you will see on the driving tour include: Harbour Front, Victoria Park, Government House, Providence House, and St. Dunstan’s Basilica. Have something you really want to see? Just let us know and we will do our best to include it on the tour!
Pass By: Confederation Bridge, Borden-Carleton, PE, Canada
After taking in the sights of downtown Charlottetown, we start on our journey to Confederation Bridge Lookout. To get to Confederation Bridge Lookout, we will drive through the quaint fishing village of Victoria-by-the-Sea. We stop at the Catholic Church of St. Joseph where you have the perfect opportunity to see the Confederation Bridge in all its glory.
Stop At: Green Gables Heritage Place, 8619 Cavendish Rd, Cavendish, PE C0A 1N0, Canada
From there we head north and venture to the Anne of Green Gables Welcome Centre. You will be given a half hour of free time to explore the area and visit the Welcome Centre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cavendish Cliffs, Cavendish, Prince Edward Island Canada
After exploring the area, we will hit the road and travel along the north shore. We will make brief stops at various points throughout the drive so you can really enjoy some of the amazing viewpoints. Some of the sights you will see on this part of the tour include the Cavendish Cliffs and the red sand beaches located at PEI National Park.
Stop At: Merchantman Fresh Seafood & Oyster Bar, 23 Queen St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A2, Canada
Your tour winds down with a relaxing drive through the country side where you will see small villages and various farms. Once back in Charlottetown you will be dropped off at Merchantman Fresh Seafood and Oyster bar for Lunch. Afterward you will be returned to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Founders' Hall Visitor Information Centre, 6 Prince St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P5, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickups in the downtown Charlottetown area.Ports
- Port of Charlottetown
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.