Best of Nicaragua 7-Day Tour: Lakes, Islands and Volcanoes
For the next 7 days you'll have the opportunity to explore the hidden beauty of Nicaragua's volcanic terrain, a historical masterpiece of the city of Granada, in addition to spending few days hiking through dense jungles, swimming inside a volcanic crater, swimming in crystal clear water springs of Ojo de Agua, kayaking, and experiencing the volcanic ecosystem.
You will visit the following places:
Laguna de Apoyo
Isletas de Granada
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 6 nights Hotel accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals (Daily Breakfast, Welcome Dinner & Goodbye Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Laguna de Apoyo Nature's Reserve, a mystical volcano crater filled with clear blue water, swim, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, relaxing
Mombacho Volcano Nature's Reserve is one of the most famous volcanoes in Nicaragua due to several factors: above all things, the mystical cloud forest that occupies much of its sides and top. You’ll get to see a variety of plants that thrive because of the cloud forests humidity you can also observe howler and white face monkeys, as well as snakes, deer, reptiles, birds, and insects.
Granada City explore most memorable sites, such as the main cathedral, Iglesia La Merced, and other important and historical sites. Your visit will be enhanced by taking a bicycle tour or walking tour where you'll get to see more of the culture, colors and the way of life in Granada.
Isletas de Granada Venture a place that is like no other! Islets of Granada day trip is located in Lake Nicaragua, just southeast of the city of Granada in Nicaragua. The islets are a group of 365 small islands scattered about the Asese Peninsula. The islets are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho volcano blew much of its cone into the lake thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago.
Masaya Volcano is the first national park in the country, recently with new access to view the boiling lava and impressive panoramic view of the valley, Volcan Masaya will definitely leave you with a vivid memory of this trip.
Ometepe Island is very special place created by two volcanoes, Maderas & Conception and sit in the lake Nicaragua. You;ll be taking a Ferry across the lake and visit the following places on your day trip. Ojo de Agua water spring, Charco Verde (Green Lagoon), Punta Jesus Maria, and Santo Domingo Beach.
Departure Point :Managua International Airport, Managua Hotels, Costa Esmeralda Airport in Tola or specific location provided by customer.
Departure Time :Tour starts upon arrival to Managua International Airport or your pick up location
Return Detail :Augusto C. Sandino International Airport, Managua or the destination of your choice.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon confirmation all hotel details will be submitted to you via email.
- All Hotels have Wi-Fi, AC, and Breakfast is included
- Shared rooms unless specified by customers max of 2 beds per room or 1 bed per couple
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All transportation provided to and from all locations throughout the trip (airport pick-up/drop-off, hotel/house pick-up/drop-off)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.