Best of Niagara Falls, USA, Maid of the Mist+Cave of the Winds
Venture into Niagara Falls on this 4-5-hour tour exploring the top local attractions to witness the "must see" sights with your friendly and professional guide.
The day starts with one of our friendly tour guides picking you up at your selected location throughout Niagara Falls, NY. When all members of your group have been picked up, it is time to head to some of the area’s top attractions.
• Trip aboard the Maid of the Mist to get up close and personal with the Falls
• Stop at the American Observation Tower
• Tour of the Cave of the Winds
• Visit to Goat Island where you will take in amazing views of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls
• Small, intimate group tours that consist of approximately six people
• Pick up and drop off at any location in Niagara Falls, NY
• Energetic, youthful tour guide that is can answer almost any question you have about the Majestic Falls and surrounding area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Niagara Falls, NY)
- Transport in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driver/guide
- Small-group tour (7 maximum)
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist
- Entry/Admission - Cave of the Winds
- Entry/Admission - Bridal Veil Falls
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Observation Tower
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maid of the Mist, 1 Prospect Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303-1128
The boat starts off at a calm part of the Niagara River, near the Rainbow Bridge, and takes its passengers past the American and Bridal Veil Falls, then into the dense mist of spray inside the curve of the Horseshoe Falls, also known as the Canadian Falls
Duration: 22 minutes
Stop At: Cave of the Winds, Goat Island, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
An elevator takes you from the area between the American and Canadian Falls down to the level of the Niagara River at the base of the American Falls. A series of redwood decks and platforms allow sightseers to walk right up to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls with water crashing down right on them and flowing beneath the decking.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
The Bridal Veil Falls faces to the northwest and has a crest 56 ft (17 m) wide. The Bridal Veil is similar in appearance to the American Falls, starting with a vertical fall of 78 ft (24 m).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Niagara Falls Observation Tower, 333 Prospect St Niagara Falls State Park, Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Extending out dramatically over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder of the Niagara Falls USA Prospect Point Observation Tower affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades of Niagara Falls, as well as the raging whitewater below.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Horseshoe Falls, predominantly Canadian section of Niagara Falls on the Niagara River. It is separated from the American Falls by Goat Island and derives its name from its curving 3,000-foot (900-metre) crest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Goat Island, Niagara Falls, NY
Goat Island is located between the American and the Canadian horseshoe falls.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Niagara Falls, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Niagara Falls, NY area. Please contact us if you are unsure of your pick-up location. We can also arrange pick-up points for people that are driving into the area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour is limited to 7 passengers for a more personalized experience
- Please note, pickup takes place from hotels or accommodations in Niagara Falls, New York
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Boat cruise and Cave of the Winds are seasonal (approximately May to October - weather dependant)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.