Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Niagara Falls, Ontario - Private Safe Tour
Your first stop is Skylon Tower, you’ll head up 520 ft. in a glass elevator to the observation deck where you will be treated to an incredible, birds-eye view of all three Niagara Falls (Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls), as well as the Niagara River & surrounding area.
At your next stop you will descend 125 ft (approx. 40m) to explore cave-like tunnels at Journey Behind the Falls. This experience is a treat for the senses as you’ll be able to not only hear the falls, but feel them as well.
Next we will take you to board the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride. You will sail around the Niagara gorge, get as close as possible to the Falls and feel the refreshing mist on your skin.
During the final portion of your tour, your guide will take you on a narrated driving tour of the city. Your guide will take you to several points of interest including the Dufferin Islands, the International Control Dam, the Old Scow, Whirlpool Rapids and the Floral Clock.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Transport by minivan
- Admission to: Hornblower cruise, Journey Behind the Falls and Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Majestic Niagara Falls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
Skylon Tower - Observation Deck
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
The intricate designs on the face of the Floral Clock are created with up to 16,000 carpet bedding plants and are changed twice each year. The planted face of the Floral Clock is maintained by Niagara Parks horticulture staff, while the mechanism inside is kept in working order by Ontario Hydro.
Departure Point :5400 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7T8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-ups from locations within Niagara Falls, Canada only.We will contact you 1-3 days prior to your tour regarding a specific pick up time.If you do not have access to phone or email please be ready and waiting 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and will operate until October 25 for the 2020 season. When not operating, it will be replaced with another attraction.
- All attractions are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.