Best of Nairobi including David shed-rick,Giraffe center and bomas of kenya
Meet a driver/guide at your hotel or at the Nairobi airport for transfer to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, an animal conservation site that’s just outside Nairobi National Park.
Learn about on-site conservation efforts, such as how orphaned elephants and rhinos are prepared for life in the wild. Next, head to Giraffe Manor, where you’ll have the option to meet giraffes and feed them by hand.
From there, continue to the bomas of Kenya you learn different Kenyan cultures and dance to Kenyan traditional songs the tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to David shedrick 7$
- Entrance fee to Giraffe center 15$
- Entrance to Bomas of Kenya 10$
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
David Sheldrick`s Baby Elephant Orphanage is within a southern part of Nairobi National Park takes approximately 40 - 45 minutes and is open for only an hour daily for the public. This is usually between 11h00 - 12h00 every day to see the elephants being fed as well playing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Giraffe Center,is home to endangered Rothschild’s Giraffes. On these stately grounds you can get up close and even feed these imposing creatures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
you will view traditional villages representing the lifestyle of ethnic groups such as the Kikuyu, Kalenjin, Luhya, Taita, Embu, Maasai, Kamba, Kisii, Kuria, Mijikenda and Luo. The greatest excitement of this visit in the afternoon will be a display of traditional and cultural dances, music and other folklore traditional songs in a splendid arena.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick u travelers from any Hotel within the city center and nearby airportAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.