Best of Milan Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line to Duomo & ‘Last Supper’
Spend a day getting under the skin of Italy’s most fashionable city. Skip-the-Line Access at both Milan Duomo and Da Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’ means less time waiting and more time experiencing the city. See iconic attractions like Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele II and discover quieter spots like the artistic Brera district.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Interior visit to Milan Duomo
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small group of 10 people max
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
If your time in Milan is limited, or if you want an overview to guide your exploration, this one-day walking tour is the perfect introduction, taking in all the most prominent sights – including guaranteed entry to see Da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’.
Led by your local, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit some iconic sights and some on the path less travelled. You’ll get to skip the line at Milan Duomo and experience this world-famous cathedral without waiting – unlike the city itself, which waited nearly 600 years for the incredible building to be completed.
The tour will pause again so you can admire the medieval Sforza Castle, before delving into the cobbled streets of the Brera district. This is the beating heart of Milan’s social and cultural life, as your guide will explain. You’ll hear about all the famous artists and thinkers that have called Brera home, as well as some more up-to-date recommendations of places to revisit later for a drink or a meal.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
It all builds to a viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci’s phenomenal mural, ‘The Last Supper’. Often imitated, never bettered, this masterpiece is carefully preserved, and only one group is allowed to view it at a time. This can make tickets a challenge to acquire, but yours are included in this package, along with special Skip the Line Access – so you’re guaranteed your full 15 minutes with the fresco. Listen as your guide points out the details that earn ‘The Last Supper’ its place in the history books.
After just one day, you’ll find your relationship to Milan forever changed for the better.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
2: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter museums and churches, knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Group size of 10 people max to comply with the health & safety measure in the venue.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.