Best of Lucca and Pisa One Day Sightseeing Tour from Livorno Cruise port
Explore Lucca and Pisa on a private Shore excursion led by a professional English speaking driver departing from the port of Livorno.The picturesque fortress town of Lucca is steeped in history—it was here that Caesar, Pompeii and Crassus agreed to rule Rome as a triumvirate in 56 B.C. Later Lucca was the first town that accepted Christianity. Proceed to Pisa, a once-famous sea-trading republic and an arch-rival of nearby Genoa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Live commentary on board but not in the sites
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acquario di Livorno, Piazzale Pietro Mascagni 1, 57127, Livorno Italy
Depart Livorno Port and head to Pisa. We will meet you dockside. Disembark the ship , do not take any shuttle and look for the driver with your name .
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Visit the square Campo dei Miracoli where Pisa's 3 stunning monuments are located: the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Leaning Tower, which is one of the most photographed landmarks in Italy. Admission to the various sites are not included.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
This city is one of Tuscany's well kept secrets. The picturesque fortress town is steeped in history; it was here that Caesar, Pompeii and Crassus agreed to rule Rome as a triumvirate in 56 B.C. Later Lucca was the first town that accepted Christianity. In the Middle Ages, the city fell to Florence and during the French invasion Napoleon made Lucca a Municipality and gave it to his sister Elisa whose name is still connected with a number of buildings and sites.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for sign with your name. Do not take any shuttle and do not leave the dock.Ports
- Livorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.