Best of Kualoa Ranch Experience Full Day Package
The ultimate Kualoa experience! Three 90-minute immersive Hawaiian experience tours, which include: our ever popular Hollywood Movie Sites Tour, our Jurassic Jungle Expedition, and our Taste of Kualoa Farm Tour. Expert guides share the history of Hawaii and the ranch as you discover its lush rain forest, green valleys and tropical gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taste of Kualoa Farm Trolley Tour
- Jungle Expedition Tour
- Hollywood Movie Sites Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kualoa Ranch, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
Established in 1850, Kualoa is a 4,000-acre (1,619-hectare) working cattle ranch that extends from the rugged mountains down to the ocean. The terrain includes dense rain forest, open valleys and white-sand beaches. Many areas of this natural paradise can be reached only on foot, horseback or all-terrain vehicle.
You may even recognize the scenery as Kualoa Ranch has served as a set for Hollywood movies such as Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor and Godzilla, and TV shows like Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I. and Lost.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
For Hotel pickup you are required to call Kualoa Ranch directly no less than 48-hours prior to your tour to confirm hotel pickup location and time. If you do not call to confirm pickup pickup will not be guaranteed. Departure times listed below, you must check in at least 15 minutes prior. Departure - 7:00am – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Saks Fifth Ave. Entrance)Departure - 7:00am – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel – (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue Bus Depot)Departure - 7:00am – Ala Moana Hotel – (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)Departure - 7:00am – Hilton Hawaiian Village – (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)Departure - 7:15am – Sheraton Waikiki – (pickup at Aloha Landing Bus Depot)Departure - 7:15am – Hawai’i Prince Hotel – (pickup outside of hotel at Marina Entrance)
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Menu subject to change without notice.
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask, bandana, neck gaiter) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are now offering some of our most popular tours which allow proper distancing, and have been working hard to implement new COVID-19 safety protocols in our operations to help protect our guests, staff, and local community.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.