Best of Jaisalmer: Day tour of Fort, havelis and Sunset at Lake
Explore the best of Golden city of Jaisalmer in this exclusive tour which covers all the must-visit tourist spots in the city. From the gigantic Jaisalmer fort, the gorgeous havelis to sunset at Gadisar lake, this tour covers all the major highlights of the city!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop.
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide
- Entrance fee to all places included (depending upon option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Entry/Admission - Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli
- Entry/Admission - Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli
- Entry/Admission - Salim Singh-ki Haveli
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Explore Jaisalmer and the best of its tourist spots in this half-day tour of the city which will take you to all the architectural marvels of this golden city! Begin your tour with your guide picking you up from your hotel at around 11:00 AM, and exploring the first spot, the gigantic Jaisalmer Fort.
Believed to be “the only” living fort in the entire world, the Jaisalmer’s fort is also the second oldest fort of Rajasthan. Currently accommodating nearly a quarter of whole Jaisalmer’s population, this beautiful structure is a house to ancient temples, merchant havelis, hotels, and even French eateries! Explore this beauty as your guide introduces you to many hidden facts about the fort!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli, Near Patwa Complex, Patwa Haveli, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Post this, go ahead on a tour to explore the mesmerizing havelis of Jaisalmer. Starting with Patwon ki haveli, the first of its kind to be built in the city, this spectacular building is a cluster of 5 havelis that will leave you spellbound with its architecture and history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli, Center Of The City Opp, Nathmal Haveli, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Follow you guide ahead to the next haveli in line, the Nathmal ki haveli. Popular as the residence of the then Prime minister of Jaisalmer, this structure is considered as “the best” when it comes to splendor. Take a thorough tour of this place and learn about the precise and fine detailing that has been done in the building.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Salim Singh-ki Haveli, Near Jaisalmer Fort, Jaisalmer India
From there, move to the Salim Singh haveli, which is famous for its unique peacock-based architecture. Built-in 1815, this stunning structure consists of more than 38 balconies (each different from others) giving a panoramic view of the city!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gadisar Lake, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
End your tour with stunning sunset to witness at the famous Gadisar lake. Built by the king Rawal Jaisal, the first ruler of Jaisalmer, this historic lake used to be the only source of water back in time!
Explore the gorgeous temples, shrines and ghats that are built on the bank of the lake while witnessing a beautiful sunset.
Once you’re through, your guide will escort you back at your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the central area of Jaisalmer
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.