Best of ISTRIA: Amphitheater PULA + ROVINJ + HUM or POREČ - fully Private Tour
We are specialized in providing tailor made private tours from Zagreb. Istria day tour offer unique opportunity to visit Istria top highlights on a private tour from Zagreb .
Since our tour is private tour we adjust tour itinerary according traveler preferences.
During the Istria day tour you’ll be free to explore each destination at your own pace, with plenty of time to enjoy the things that interest you most. Private tour ensures personalized service, travel in an air conditioned vehicle and pickup and dropoff at your Zagreb accommodation or airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Tour includes visit of 3 places
What's excluded :
- Attractions tickets
- Entry/Admission - Porec Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The town of Hum, Hum Croatia
Medieval Hum is known as the smallest town in the world. It was first mentioned in 1102 in the deed of gift by Marquis Ulrich II. The exceptionally small area has all town features: the town loggia, nobility and folk houses, and the parish church with the priest residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porec Old Town, Porec Croatia
Poreč developed on a small symmetrical peninsula long before the arrival of the Histrians, an Illyrian tribe. Today the centre of the old city is located on this small peninsula. Since then and until the present day Poreč has maintained its status as a diocese. In the 4th century an early Christian cathedral was built at the place where Bishop Mavar suffered his martyrdom. One hundred years later it was renovated and in the 6th century Bishop Euphrasius ordered the construction of a basilica - this basilica is today considered a famous building and is a true architectural treasure. Since 1998 it has been an UNESCO protected site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
Rovinj is one of the most 'photogenic' towns in the Mediterranean, once a fishing town, today is a tourist place. Rovinj ( Italian Rovigno) has long been known as the town with favourable and beneficial climatic features. So, today its people are still proud of this long tradition and 'fight' for the title of 'healthy town'... The rest is nature’s work. The entire coastline, with its twenty-two islands is an area of protected natural heritage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
The largest town on the Istrian peninsula offers a diversity of attractions to lovers of culture. The rich itinerary of its three thousand year old history, where every step you take through the old town is a landmark, begins and ends with the Roman amphitheatre from 1st century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We organize pickup and dropoff at any location.Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.