Best of Istanbul in 1 Day - Private Tour
Our Best of Istanbul tour takes in five top Istanbul attractions. Cheer at the Hippodrome of Constantinople. Gaze in wonder at the Blue Mosque. Thrill to Topkapi Palace and the Harem. Reflect quietly in the Hagia Sophia. Bargain in the Grand Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guiding services
- Skip the ticket line at museums
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- Lunch - To give our guests more option and flexibility for lunch, we do not include in our prices.
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
You will learn about the Hippodrome, what it is, how it was used and the story of the remaining monuments of the Egyptian Obelisk, the Serpent Column and the Constantine's Column (Walled Obelisk)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
In the Blue Mosque, built for Sultan Ahmet, enjoy the serene interior. This magnificent six column structure represents the pinnacle of Ottoman religious architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
We visit the Hagia Sophia, originally built in 537 AD as a Greek Orthodox Church. When Fatih Sultan Mehmet conquered the city in 1453 AD, it became a mosque. In 1935 it was converted to a museum. The interior, with its enormous dome, delights with glorious mosaics, galleries and suspended Islamic pendants.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
On the Best of Istanbul tour we enter the magnificent Topkapi Palace. A series of courtyards and halls contain fabulous displays of precious jewels and important religious artefacts. The public rooms of the palace are a worthy backdrop to the splendour and intrigue of the Harem.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
The Grand Bazaar is an essential stop on the Best of Istanbul tour. Known as the Kapali (Covered) Çarşi in Turkish, it was originally built in the middle of the 15th century. It started out as a small textile market. Now, the huge sprawling bazaar takes up 64 streets and boasts more than 20 entry gates.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As this tour starts in Sultanahmet, we meet our guests at their hotels. If your hotel is out of Sultanahmet area (ie Taksim, Karakoy), we pick guests up from their hotel, but transportation to the tour's starting point is to be paid by the guests.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.