BEST OF Granada: Flamenco, Tapas and Wine Tour - by OhMyGoodGuide!
Delve into the Andalusian local cuisine and excellent wines in this amazing Granada foodie tour. Uncover the tapas scene by visiting traditional, carefully selected restaurants, bars and an Ultramarinos shop (little traditional shop with local products) with a fun local guide.
In a small group, we'll taste different wines from the region and Spanish Vermouth (still unknown for tourists) together with some traditional tapas and other tapas with a contemporary twist! Enough for a hearty dinner
You will not only enjoy our delicious gastronomy and excellent wines but also learn a lot about our lifestyle, culture and a bit of history of Granada.
Finally, we'll take you to the entrance of the best Flamenco show in town. You will enjoy the one-hour long show in a historic tablao (typical flamenco venue).
There, outstanding local dancers, singers and guitar players will make you experience the real passion and feeling of pure Flamenco.
All in all, BEST OF GRANADA IN 1 NIGHT!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 4 to 6 varieties of traditional, homemade tapas
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 glasses of local wine, beer, Spanish vermouth...but also anything non-alcoholic if you prefer!
- Ticket for the best Flamenco show in town!
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
We will make a foodie tour around Granada city center, stopping in our carefully selected bars and restaurants to understand the city tapas scene. We will also visit a traditional Spanish local shop where you will find out more about our products: olive oil, cheese, ham, wine...And finally, we'll take you to the best Flamenco Show in town located in a cozy palace!
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Plaza Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada Spain
We'll tell you the history and stories of the places we find along our itinerary. Plaza Bib-Rambla is just one of them, you have to come to find out more!
Departure Point :Fuente de las Batallas, Calle Acera del Casino, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.