Best of Gothenburg Photography and Sightseeing Tour
Turn your vacation photos into personal works of art on this 3-hour photography and sightseeing walking tour of Gothenburg. With a professional photographer as your guide, stroll around the main landmarks and learn tricks on how best to capture them on camera, together with absorbing facts about their history and architecture. See the Gothic-style Feskekörka fish market, click snaps of the Lilla Bommen skyscraper, discover the photogenic gems of the Old Town and more. Numbers limited to 15 people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more intimate experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, West Coast
We will show you our best sights and depending on the weather you will visit various nice shots of Gothenburg.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :First Hotel G, Nils Ericsonsplatsen 4, 411 03 Göteborg, Sweden
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a smartphone, compact camera or a DSLR to take photos
- Minimum numbers apply. Possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.