Best of Fundy with Hopewell Rocks - Private Safe Tour
You will be amazed by the incredible power of the world-famous Bay of Fundy on our Best of the Bay of Fundy Tour. This small-group tour includes spectacular views of the bay from Fundy National Park, Hopewell Cape and Cape Enrage Nature Preserve. You’ll also enjoy a narrated driving tour along the way to each destination as well as free time at the Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park and Cape Enrage Nature Preserve.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cape Enrage
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fundy National Park, Alma, New Brunswick E4H 1B4 Canada
Your adventure begins with a narrated drive to the beautiful Fundy National Park. While you are there you will get a chance to snap some Instagram-worthy pictures at an incredible lookout over the Bay of Fundy.
Stop At: Hopewell Cape, Hopewell Cape, Albert County, New Brunswick
Following your visit to Fundy National Park, we will continue up the Fundy coastline to the Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park and grab a packed lunch along the way. Hopewell is one of the most iconic parks in New Brunswick and in Canada. It is well known for its massive, flowerpot rocks, standing 40-70ft. tall! These distinct rock formations have been carved over time by extreme tidal erosion.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: 650 Cape Enrage Rd, Waterside, New Brunswick E4H 4Z4 Canada
Next, we will continue the tour by heading back down the Fundy Trail to the Cape Enrage Nature Preserve. Here you will find a lighthouse perched atop the massive cliffs overlooking the bay, giving you another opportunity for incredible pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :55 Water St, Saint John, NB E2L 0B1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Saint John
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.