Best of Ephesus and Pamukkale in 2 Days
Start and end in Istanbul! With the in-depth cultural tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale in 1 Night and 2 Days. You have a 2 day tour package taking you through Istanbul, Turkey and 2 other destinations in Turkey, Ephesus and Pamukkale in 2 Days includes accommodation in a high class hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, and high class transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 Domestic Flight Tickets
- 1 Night high class accomodation
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
What's excluded :
Day 1: Flight to Izmir / Ephesus Ancient Site & House of Virgin Mary Tour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeum, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Where Mary had spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John where is believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Antic World.
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4 Star or High Class Boutique Hotel (Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel, DoubleTree by Hilton Kusadasi)
Day 2: Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour / Flight back to Istanbul
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Pamukkale, ancient name Hierapolis, is located about 20 kms north of Denizli not only invites millions of visitors each year to see a nice visual feast with waterfalls and travertines, but also to walk among the sarcophaguses and nice remains of ancient Roman city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
Big province and the twenty-first most populous city of Turkey, center of textile products , homeland of a famous rooster which is protected by the state, the last church of the reveletion mentioned in the Bible as the Luke-warm church Laodecia, the wonderful travertines in Hierapolis known as “ Pamukkale - Cotton Castle)
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Istanbul Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.