Best of Dubai : Morning City tour & Evening Red dune Desert Safari Combo
A small group city tour of Dubai combined with an afternoon Desert Safari which packs quite some value for bucks. Start the morning sightseeing Dubai discovering the top attractions such as the Burj Al-Arab, Jumeirah Mosque and Gold Souk. Then enjoy an afternoon in the Dubai desert on safari includeing a camel ride, sandboard session, sunset barbecue dinner, belly dancing show and other entertainments.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Must to Do and most popular activities in Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (during Dubai city tour)
- English speaking Professional licensed Guide
- Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
- Abra ride across the Creek ( Traditional water taxi)
- Photo Stop from outside Burj Al Arab & Jumeirah Mosque
- Desert Safari in 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- 30 - 40 minutes Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Red dunes during Desert Safari
- Sand boarding & Camel ride
- Henna Tattoo design
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with 20+ Items with Vegetarian option
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase) during Desert Safari
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai City Tour with Tour Guide, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Begin your 4.5-hour Dubai city tour with an afternoon pickup from your central Dubai hotel. Relax and enjoy the views from your air-conditioned minivan as you set out on your sightseeing. Admire the glittering Burj Al-Arab hotel rising from a man-made islet off Jumeirah Beach and hear how this iconic, sail-shaped hotel stands an incredible 1,053-foot-high (321-meter) high and offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation. Snap photos of the hotel and drive along the waterfront into Jumeirah, Dubai’s most desirable residential neighborhood. Continue to the traditional Al Bastakiya quarter and view the wind-tunnel houses and 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort — the city’s oldest building. Cross Dubai Creek to the bustling area of Deira and visit the colorful Spice Souk, where the stalls sell aromatic herbs, foods and spices. Stroll the alleyways with your guide and afterward, dive into the nearby Gold Souk. Enjoy free time to browse the sparkling gold and silver stores before your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Desert Safari Dubai, Number One Tower Suites - Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade CentreTrade Centre 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Leave your central Dubai hotel in the afternoon by comfortable 4x4 and relax as you cruise into the surrounding desert. Observe a thrilling Falcon show to learn about the hunting skills of UAE’s national bird. On route, visit a camel farm. View these hardy herbivores in their natural environment, and learn why they make perfect desert transport. Then, if you wish, take a short camel ride around the enclosures. Continue to an area of high dunes and try some sandboarding — the hottest of desert sports. Get instructions from your guide, grab a provided sandboard, and feel your adrenaline race as you slide down the dunes and race your fellow travelers on the sandy slopes. With your sandboarding over, drive to a desert campsite for dinner. Sit down to a scrumptious barbecue meal as the sun sets and afterward, enjoy the traditional Emirati activities on offer. Watch a swirling tanoura folk dance and choose to get a henna tattoo and smoke a shisha (Arabian water pipe). Lastly, sit around the campfire and watch a colorful belly dancing show before your drive back to your Dubai hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -• Dubai City Tour: Between 07:00 and 07:30 am.• After the morning Dubai city tour, guests will be dropped off at Dubai Mall and can enjoy 1-2 hours' free for shopping and time for lunch (own expense) • Desert Safari :• WINTER time ( Oct - Feb ) - Between 13:45pm and 14:15pm approximately • SUMMER time ( Mar - Sept ) - Between 14:15pm and 14:45pm approximately >> For the afternoon desert tour, pickup will be from Palace Downtown hotel lobby( 10 minutes walk able)PALACE DOWNTOWNMohammed Bin Rashid BoulevardDowntown Dubai, P.O. Box 9770 Dubai, UAE GPS Location: 25.1937,55.275775Ports
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 02 adults required.Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Desert Safari - Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 5 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Dubai City tour - Pickup will be in a Suitable vehicle on sharing basis from different hotels.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 9 – 10 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance" during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, Dubai Museum ( Which is included in Dubai City tour)is still closed. In this case we will have additional photo stops ( outside) at “The Pointe ( at Atlantis The Palm) , Zabeel Palace and at Burj Khalifa”.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance" during the Desert safari & For City tour, Dubai Museum is still closed. In this case we will have additional photo stops ( outside) at “The Pointe and at Burj Khalifa”.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.