Best of Corfu: Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
Embark on a Full-Day Sightseeing Tour around Corfu' s most iconic landmarks in the comfort of your private vehicle and discover the Best that Corfu has to offer! Visit the imposing Achillion Palace, once home of Empress Elizabeth of Austria, explore the natural beauty spot of Paleokastritsa and lose yourself in the cobblestone streets of the UNESCO-recognised historical centre of Corfu Town!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Full-Day Tour by private, modern, air-conditioned vehicle
- Corfu Hotel/Airbnb or Corfu Cruise port pickup and drop off
- Professional driver
- Professional Tour Guide (if relevant option is selected)
- All Taxes
What's excluded :
- Achillion Palace Entrance fees
- Boat trip to caves in Paleokastritsa (Optional, 10 euros per person)
- Food & Drink
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Achilleion Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Achilleion Museum, Gastouri 491 00 Greece
Spend a full day discovering Corfu’s history, local culture and famous views on this Private Sightseeing Tour!
Your day kicks off with a visit to the impressive, neoclassical Achillion Palace, built in the 19th century as a summer retreat for Empress Elizabeth of Austria, also known as Princess Sissi! Once inside the Palace, get a glimpse of the fascinating story of the ''Sad Empress”, as you have the chance to witness her personal belongings along with a rich variety of artworks. Take a walk through the fabulous gardens and marvel at the fascinating statues of Greek historical figures, including Achilles - the hero of Greek mythology after whom the Palace was named!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paleokastritsa, Paleokastritsa, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Your tour continues with a visit to the world-famous Paleokastritsa, inarguably one of the must-see attractions of Corfu! Soak up the unique natural beauty and admire the spectacular views to the countless little bays. It’s said that it is at one of these bays that Odysseus (Homer’s fascinating hero) was washed ashore and met Nausicaa for the first time. Take time to enjoy the breathtaking views from the hilltop 13th-century Monastery of Virgin Mary, opt to take a boat trip to explore the famous caves of the area (extra cost) or swim in the crystal-clear, emerald waters of Paleokastritsa!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Corfu Town, Corfu Town, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Your last stop on this tour is the fascinating Corfu Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site! Walk along the maze of narrow streets, marvel at the distinctive Venetian architecture and take time to visit its most significant landmarks including the beautiful church of St. Spyridon, the imposing Old Fortress and the Palace of St. Michael and St. George. Wandering around this charming Town, you will also get the chance to spot some of the locations where the popular TV series "The Durrells in Corfu" was recently filmed. Pause to enjoy a coffee in the famous French-designed Liston, sample the local cuisine in one of the traditional tavernas or enjoy shopping in the countless souvenir shops! By the time we say goodbye, you’ll have experienced the best that Corfu has to offer! Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable journey back to your hotel or cruise ship!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: Pickup from Corfu cruise port or your Corfu hotel/Airbnb Hotel Pickup: Hotel pickup can be arranged from Corfu hotels located maximum 20 km from Corfu Town including hotels in the areas: Corfu Town, Kanoni, Alepou, Agios Gordis, Kontokali, Kommeno, Daphnila, Gouvia, Dassia, Ipsos, Perama, Benitses, Agios Ioannis Peristeron, Marbella, Moraitika, Glyfada, Agios Gordios, Paleokastritsa etc Pickup time: Pickup time is flexible and will be arranged upon receiving your booking.Ports
- Corfu port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Full-Day Tour 2/1/2019 - 12/31/2023
Full-Day Tour with Tour Guide 2/1/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (0-2) that do not occupy a seat are free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.