Best of Chiangmai day trip Temples and Sticky waterfall
Morning visit 2 unique don't miss temples in Chaingmai city 1. Wat phrasingh Chiang Mai's most revered temple, Wat Phra Singh is dominated by an enormous, mosaic-inlaid wí·hăhn (sanctuary). Pilgrims flock here to venerate the famous Buddha image known as Phra Singh (Lion Buddha), housed in Wihan Lai Kham. 2.Wat Chet Yot is a Royal temple dating back to the 15th century. Its architectural style shows Lanna, Rattanakosin, Lao, Chinese and Indian influence. The temple was built during the reign of King Tilokkarat, King of the Lanna Kingdom from 1441 until 1487. The King’s ashes are enshrined in a chedi on the temple grounds.
In 1477 the 8th World Buddhist Council was held here to discuss the texts of the Tripitaka, the scriptures containing the Buddhist teachings.
Afternoon Fun and action-packed climbing adventures at the Bua Tong Sticky Waterfalls. Lunch included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - local lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- hotel pick up & drop off
- professional guide
- Flexibility to your itinerary
- Soft drink all trip
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ched Yot
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Singh
- Entry/Admission - Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si)
What's excluded :
- customers personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Ched Yot, Thnn Sup Pexr Hiwey Tambon Chang Phueak, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand
The Wat Jed Yod is an attractive Lanna era temple complex in the outskirts of Chiang Mai that contains some very unique architecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Singh, Singharat Road Phra Sing Subdistrict, Chiang Mai Thailand
Wat Phra Singh being one of the most attractive temple, which is also known as “The Monastery of the Lion Buddha”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bua Thong Waterfalls (Nam Phu Chet Si), Moo 8 Mae Ho Phra, Mae Taeng 50150 Thailand
Special feature of waterfall allows you to climb directly up the rocks into the oncoming cascading water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers at the hotel in Chiangmai city, please inform us your hotel accommodation in Chiangmai.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel with us, we offer private service. Avoid from COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.