Best Metro Stations in Saint Petersburg
The Palace of the People, no hidden fees! an experience the to the russians is common for many other is a unique experience. The metro/subway of Saint Petersburg is considered one of the most beautiful in the world, all the station we will see are decorated with mosaics, sculptures or other decorations that makes them different and unique, many of them re decorated with marble, bronze, granite and many other precious and semi precious materials. The feeling of being in these metro station is really like being inside a palace, not to mention that every station has a story to tell and they are decorated with different themes that unless you travel with a guide they are difficult to understand.
This is no doubt a must do tour in Saint Petersburg
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Metro ticket
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Metro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg Metro, St. Petersburg Russia
Admiralteyskaya - the deepest metro station in the world and the longest escalator that despite its modern technology keeps with the traditional view of the city
Obvodny Kanal - The newest station in the tour and a base of comparison to the Stalinist Stations.
Narvskaya - A station dedicated to the most respected jobs of the Soviet Union
Avtovo - The most beautiful station in Saint Petersburg, may be in the world and the perfect way to finish our tour, a place decorated with metals, stones and history.
And many many more...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Avtovo Station, St Petersburg, Russia, 198096
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.