Best Hue City Tour- Private Tour
Explore all the highlights in Hue Imperial city.
Understand deeply the Vietnamese culture, traditional customs, local life.
Enjoy the best local foods in Hue at a local restaurant.
Our local expert will tell you valuable and rare stories about the Nguyen dynasty, emperors, concubines, eunuchs.
The best Hue city tour in Hue.
Best price guarantee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking local tour guide
- Dragon boat trip on the Perfume River.
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Minh Mang
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
We will take a dragon boat to go along the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda- the oldest and sacred pagoda in the center and south of Vietnam from 1601. Our local expert will tell you the wonderful history, help you capture some beautiful photos as well as tell you some ancient myths about this pagoda.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
We will spend about 1 hour 30 minutes in Hue Imperial Citadel to explore the 9 holy canons, the Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Hue forbidden city, Hue royal library, Royal garden, royal theater. Enjoy some royal tea and ginger jams. Our local expert will tell you some valuable and interesting stories, deep knowledge about Nguyen dynasty emperors, concubines, eunuchs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Toan Bridge, Thanh Toan, Hue 530000 Vietnam
We will go to visit one of the ancient and beautiful bridges in Vietnam with wonderful architecture, decoration. Our guide will take you to explore the real rural village market in Thanh Toan village. To understand more about the hardness of farming works, we will explore the Thanh Toan agriculture museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Minh Mang, Huong Tho, Hurong Tra, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Minh Mang Tomb- the resting place of the 2nd emperor of the Nguyen Dynasty. Visiting Minh Mang’s Tomb, you will be astonished to find a place of art, poetry, and philosophy. The solemn and quiet architecture set in a poetic landscape demonstrates both the Emperor's strictness and deep beliefs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
Khai Dinh Tomb- the burial area of the 12th emperor of the Nguyen dynasty. This is the final resting place of Khai Dinh, Emperor of Vietnam from 1916-1925. The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. Begun in 1920 and completed in 1931, the tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details, likely inspired by the Emperor's visit to France in 1922 where he viewed the Marseilles Colonial Exhibition.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotels in Hue City center, Other picks up out of HUe city center you have to pay an extra fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.