Best holidays package - Two day in Buzios - Rio de Janeiro
Head east of Rio, to Brigitte Bardot’s favorite destination in the 1970s – Buzios. The peninsula, whose beauty lies in the waters that lap its white sand beaches, used to be a lovely sleepy fishing village until the 1960s. But this former hippy hideout, is now where posh Brazilians like to spend their summer holidays. This shabby chic beach side hang out is peppered with gourmet restaurants, upmarket boutique shops and trendy beach bars. Buzios is rather like the Mediterranean of Brazil, it certainly has not lost its Portuguese influence! The little town is perched on a scenic peninsula and is home to over a dozen postcard worthy beaches and a number of world-class surfing spots. There are other aquatic activities to keep you active or plenty of beach bars for the sun soakers to properly people watch. And when night falls, you can always put on your dancing shoes as Buzios hosts some of Brazil’s hottest nightclubs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Lunch on the day of boat tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Make your trip even easier. Choose your departure time and we will punctually arrive to collect you. This is a simple and secure way to travel between Rio de Janeiro and Buzios, we will make sure you arrive safely and comfortably to your final destination in the Heart of Búzios at Pousada do Centro. The day after in the morning, after your breakfast you will get the boats towards the cove’s islands and beaches. Lunch and as well as swimming stops, are included. The tour leads to the Ossos, Azeda, Azedinha, João Fernandes, João Fernandinho, Tartaruga, Amores, Virgens, and Canto beaches, as well as Branca and Feia islands. At the end of the second day your private transfer will drive back to Rio de Janeiro.
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro / Buzios
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.