Best For DaY 1 Osaka Local Foodie & Walk
Let's enjoy local dishes of Osaka, local liquor.
Starting from near Osaka Station, we eat and walk 2 shops.
While talking very good information to the first customer in Osaka
I will do a tour. A story that local people know, it is natural for Japan
Let's enjoy the story that is transmitted along with the meal!
More than 300 people have already joined
This tour is from all
I will offer you the food that you offer on this meal tour
I have never eaten ...
I have an impression that.
Please experience various food, culture and customs that are common to Japanese people through this tour.
I will also talk about the differences between Kyoto, Tokyo, Osaka and Kobe.
There are many useful pieces of knowledge available to enjoy Japan.
By all means, while eating and drinking delicious rice and alcohol
Have a good time!
Our guides will help you to discern the layers of history that can be seen in this unique combination of old and new landscapescape.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fortune Slip
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Station 4 Building
- Entry/Admission - Tsuyunoten Shrine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Osaka Station 4 Building, 1-11-4 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0001 Osaka Prefecture
Go around 2 local restaurants.
More than 300 people have participated so far, but I have not seen any tourists in this building. It is very local and you can eat delicious rice.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tsuyunoten Shrine, 2-5-4 Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0057 Osaka Prefecture
Experience Omikuji, photos, courtesy at a shrine
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ohatsutenjin Urasando, 2-10-10 Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0057 Osaka Prefecture
While walking here, we will show Japanese night culture, entertainment, good restaurants, customs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Osaka Dai-ichi Hotel, 1-chōme-9-20 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001, Japan
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.