Best Day Tour Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis & Saqqara & Camel
Experience ancient Egypt first-hand on a full-day tour from Cairo or Giza to the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Memphis and Saqqara. Walk alongside your guide as you visit a trio of pyramids and the Valley Temple, then visit the ancient and mysterious sphinx. See a pyramid that transformed Egyptian architecture at the Saqqara necropolis, then explore the remains of a great city that once ruled Lower Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Around Cairo Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at your Cairo or Giza hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle Giza Pyramids. Admire the three vast pyramids of the kings and the several smaller pyramids that were tombs of the queens: if you'd like to climb inside the Great Pyramid or see King Khufu's solar boat, your guide can arrange this for an additional charge. Stroll out into the sands and scramble aboard a camel for a 30-minute ride on the famous 'ship of the desert', before discovering the Valley Temple and the iconic Sphinx. lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
you'll drive to Saqqara, to see the Pyramid of Djoser, probably Egypt's oldest pyramid, enter the pyramid of Teti to see the pyramid texts, and admire the stunning reliefs in the tombs of the nobles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Giza Or Cairo Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.