Best day ever: Poas Volcano and Starbucks Farm from San José
The Poas Volcano crater is an entire experience upon itself. You'll hike through lugh forest up into an opening unlike any other. The magic of the lake on the volcano's creater willl mesmerize you for sure.
After the visit to Poas, we will take you on a tour of the Starbucks Farm Hacienda Alsacia so you can learn more about global solutions being worked locally in Costa Rica for coffee producers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Activities
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Alsacia Starbucks Coffee Farm
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - can be purchased optionally
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poas Volcano National Park, Poas Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
If you come to Costa Rica but do not ocme to Poas National Park, did you really come to costa Rica?
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Alsacia Starbucks Coffee Farm, Waze Address: Visitors Center - Starbucks On route 712 on the way to the Poas volcano, Alajuela 20101 Costa Rica
The work at Hacienda Alsacia focuses on finding and sharing globally sustainable solutions to these economic and environmental pressures.
Its mission is to help ensure the future of coffee for everyone.
The property is a model of sustainable farming, resulting in valuable knowledge that can help establish best practices within the industry.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.