Best Cooking Class in Milan with lunch
Dive into the world of culinary Italy! Learn how to make mouthwatering pastas, pizzas and pastries the traditional Italian way during this intimate cooking class in Milan led by an enthusiastic chef. Discover the secrets of Italian home cooking as you make a 4-course meal of tasty dishes like tagliatelle, risotto, ossobuco, gnocchi, ravioli, tiramisu and panna cotta, all using fresh organic ingredients from a local market in Milan. At the end, savor the fruits of your labor with some wine.
Numbers are limited to six people for this small-group class, ensuring a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4-course meal
- 2 glasses of wine, water, coffee/tea, espresso
- All equipment needed
- Recipe booklet
- Cooking diploma
- Entry/Admission - Cook in Milano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Apron for purchase (optional, approx. 10EUR)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cook in Milano, Piazza Sei Febbraio 22, 20145 Milan Italy
Our certified chef and sommelier will guide you into the secrets of Italian home cooking with a 100% hands-on local food experience.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Sei Febbraio, 22, 20145 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts
- For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable closed-toe shoes (no flip flops or high heels)
- Please do not wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets) and, if possible, no nail polish
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.