Best Aswan Day Tour – Philae Temple, Aswan Dam & Obelisk
Best Aswan Day Tour – Philae Temple, Aswan Dam & Obelisk!
Venture into the most important sites of Aswan city on this private day tour designed uniquely to your preferences. Enjoy a scenic motorboat trip on the Nile, explore the Temple of Philae dedicated to the Goddess Isis, see the largest obelisk known on earth, and marvel at the Aswan High Dam.
Enjoy the top things to do and see in Aswan on this private day tour with lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Taxes and services are including
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Lunches during the tour at local restaurant
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
What's excluded :
- Tipping for the guide and driver
- Drinks and Beverages
- Any Extras not mentioned.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Start your trip in Aswan by visiting the Temple of Agilika Island Philae Island this temple Dedicated to Goddess ISIS Goddess of love this temple located on the heart of the Nile you will reach it by Motor boat most of the obelisks in Untied State of America taken from this temple. After that move to your Nile cruise to have lunch and relax the rest of the day. Overnight on board your dinner will be on board.
One of Nubia's most important monument sites, the Temples of Philae, 12 kilometers south of Aswan, was an ancient pilgrimage center for the cult of Isis and dazzled travelers with its power for centuries. This sacred site was venerated from the Pharaonic era up to the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine periods with each ruler adding their own stamp onto the stones here. Saved from a watery grave by UNESCO's rescue project, which transferred the monuments block by block from Philae Island to Agilika Island, today, the temples continue to work their charm on all who visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The Aswan Dam, or more specifically since the 1960s, the Aswan High Dam, is the world's largest embankment dam built across the Nile in Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970. Its significance largely eclipsed the previous Aswan Low Dam initially completed in 1902 downstream
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.