Besançon: 1-Hour Sightseeing Flight
Go on an unforgettable adventure and discover the beauty of Besançon in the most unique way... from a private plane!
You’ll see stunning views of Bassins du Doubs, Château de Joux, Vallée de la Loue, and many more for you to find out with your very own pilot!
Your pilot is key to this adventure. They are sharing the flights' direct cost, not making a profit. They just love to fly and want you to understand their passion for aviation.
So be sure to meet your pilot directly at the Aérodrome Besançon la Vèze.
++Confirm weather conditions with your pilot before++ --> Access a local airfield --> Discuss the flight route together with your pilot --> Pre-flight check --> Up you go, enjoy the view from a whole new perspective!
The flight can depart between 9-17h, depending on the availability of the pilot, aircraft, and weather. Please let us know your flexible hours/days upon booking, and make sure that you've been in touch with us beforehand!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Access a private and exclusive airclub
- Discuss the route with your pilot, make it special
- Pilot Headset
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the activity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saut du Doubs, Villers-le-Lac France
Pass By: Besancon, Besancon, Doubs, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
Pass By: Chateau de Joux, Route du Chateau, 25300 La Cluse-et-Mijoux France
Pass By: Dessoubre, France
Pass By: Loue, Loue, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
Departure Point :Besançon – La Vèze Aerodrome, Rue de l'Aérodrome, 25660 La Vèze, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- The final meeting time will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.