Besalú from Roses: fort between two rivers
From BARCELONA, discover the medieval village of Besalú: fortress between two rivers.
Live the medieval time of the interior of Catalonia, we will know the corners of Besalú, the fortress between two rivers. We will visit the medieval town, with the help of a specialized guide, and we will enter the Church of San Pedro, Church of San Vicente, Micvé, synagogue and audiovisual of the history of Besalú. Once the guided tour is over, we will go to El Rebost de Besalú where we will enter the museum and make a tasting of typical La Garrotxa sausages. We will have 1:30h to lunch in Besalú and we will return in the afternoon to Barcelona.
9:00 a.m.: Departure from Catalunya Sq. 21 from Barcelona to Besalú by bus
11:00 a.m.: Guided tour of Besalú
12:45 a.m.: Entrance to a museum with tasting a typical sausages of La Garrotxa
1:00 p.m.: Besalú free time for lunch
2:30 - 3:00 p.m.: Return from Besalú to Barcelona by bus
4:00 - 4:30 p.m.: Arrival at Catalunya Sq. 21 (Barcelona)
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from BCN to Besalú
- Entrance in Micve and Synagogue
- Guided visit to Besalu
- Entrance in Sant Pere church
- Visit to Medieval museum with sausage tasting
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Cataluna
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de San Pedro de Besalu
- Entry/Admission - El Rebost del Comtat de Besalu
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
We meet at 9:00am in Plaza Catalunya, 21 (in front of Hard Rock Café) in Barcelona to going to Besalú by bus. From Barcelona to Besalú duration 1h 30min
We return by bus at 16:00pm from Besalú to Plaza Catalunya, 21. From Besalú to Barcelona duration 1h 30min.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monasterio de San Pedro de Besalu, Placa Sant Pere, s/n, 17850, Besalu Spain
Entrada en la iglesia de San Pedro.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Rebost del Comtat de Besalu, Placa de la Llibertat, 13, 17850, Besalu Spain
Entrance in El Rebost del Comtat with sausage tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge of Besalu, Carrer del Pont Vell, 17, 17850, Besalu Spain
Medieval bridge of Besalú.
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.