Bernina train and Swiss Alps. Departure from Desenzano
Discover the enchanting beauty of the Alps on board the highest train in Europe with an expert guide. Through breathtaking landscapes you will arrive in Switzerland in the tourist town of St. Moritz. Here you can taste delicious desserts or go shopping in luxurious shops.
• 2-hour and 20-minute train ride
• English explanation on the train
• Taste the delicate chocolates in a renowned pastry shop
• Stroll through the luxurious shops
• Travel by comfortable coach
per adult from
What's included :
- Second class standard train ticket for the St Moritz-Tirano route or vice-versa
- Visit in St. Moritz
- Explanation on board the train
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Piz Bernina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desenzano Del Garda, Desenzano Del Garda, Province of Brescia, Lombardy
Meeting of participants at meeting point
06:00 am Departure to St. Moritz
Short stop along the way
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Como, Lake Como, Lombardy
Admire the beautiful landscape of Lake Como
Stop At: St. Moritz, St. Moritz, Engadin St. Moritz, Canton of Graubunden, Swiss Alps
Arrival at ST. Moritz, and short visit of the city -
Located in the Upper Engadine and built in the IXX century, St. Moritz is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. Elegance and exclusivity characterize this town located at 1856 m. of altitude in the middle of the magnificent landscape of the Engadine lakes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piz Bernina, St. Moritz Switzerland
In the early afternoon departure with the RED TRAIN.
Known as the most beautiful train in the world. The train that "climbs the mountain" facing slopes of 70 per thousand touching the sky up to 2,253 meters high ... the highest point reached by a train in Europe. The route St. Moritz-Tirano is a path that offers the opportunity to be amazed by the diversity that nature offers us -
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirano, Tirano, Province of Sondrio, Lombardy
In the evening arrival in Tirano and return to Desenzano by our coach -
Arrival expected in the evening.
N.B. THE PROGRAM HISTORY MAY BE INVERTED
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Anelli, 3, 25015 Desenzano del Garda BS, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- We respect COVID19 safety measures.
- There are frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in place.
- Depending on COVID19 measures, it may be necessary to wear gloves and masks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.