Berlin under Nazi's time
Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich from 1933 to 1945, so follow me and see the different places from where the Nazis were ruling Germany and Europe during the Second World War. But also discover where the resistants to the Nazis prepared this attack against Hitler in July 1944.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meeting Point for the departure of the tour will be in front of Akademie der Kunste on the Parizer Platz.
- Reichstag (only outside) with the memorial for the political opponents of the Nazis who were murdered in 1933
- the Memorial of the Sinti and Roma, about 500 000 of them were murdered by the Nazis
- the Holocaust Memorial
- the Führer Bunker where Adolf Hitler killed himself on the 30th April 1945 (the bunker is underneath a parking lot, we do not go inside of the Bunker)
- the former Ministry of Propaganda of Joseph Goebbels
- the site where the Chancellery of Adolf Hitler was located, we will some of the red granite from the Chancellery in the subway station nearby
- the former Ministry of the Luftwaffe of Hermann Goering
- the former seat of the Gestapo, SD and SS, the Topography of Terror
- the memorial of Aktion T4 (the disabled people murdered by the Nazis)
- the Bendler Block where Carl von Stauffenberg and other Army officers planned the attack against Hitler on the 20th of July 1944.
The whole tour is done by walking. All the places that we are going to visit are free of charge.
Departure Point :In front of Akademie der Künste on Pariser Platz
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.