Berlin Famous Landmarks PhotoWalks Tour
The tour is exclusive and private which means that your guide and instructor can concentrate 100% on assisting you in getting the right images and the best experience possible by tailoring the tour according to your personal needs. Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members included in the price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private photography tour
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Camera equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Berliner Fernsehturm, Panoramastr. 1A, 10178 Berlin Germany
Berlin, like no other city, has truly been in the centre of modern history. The historical impact is evident on every corner you turn, from a Prussian palace to remnants of the Berlin wall.
Once bombed to pieces and then divided – and re-united, this german capital has everything you could possibly wish to photograph – from historic landmarks to modern architecture. And if street photography is your thing, this is definitely the place to be.
Whether you are new in photography or have years of experience we will make sure that your time with us will be memorable and that you will walk away with increased confidence in your camera equipment and have learned about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and colour
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
Highlights: You will get a chance to stroll through the city of Berlin and photograph a variety of famous places such as the Berliner Dom, Checkpoint Charlie, the impressive government building and many many more.
Departure Point :Grimm's Hotel am Potsdamer Platz, Flottwellstraße 45, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.