Berlenga Island Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
Visit the postcard-perfect island of Berlenga Grande on this small-group day trip from Lisbon.
Travel to the charming fishing village of Peniche, where you’ll board a boat for Berlenga Grande, an idyllic island in the Berlengas Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural das Berlengas).
Visit the 17th-century St John the Baptist Fort and wander along the pretty pathways of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Then, explore the island’s caves on a glass-bottom boat excursion (included). Numbers are limited to eight, ensuring personalized attention from the guide.
IMPORTANT: Since 2019 the control over the maximum number of visitors at the Island has been changed. Therefore, during high season (July and August) the time spent at the island may be shortened.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip boat trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass-bottom boat excursion
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kayak ride at the island
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza de Peniche, Portugal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca dos Restauradores, Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon 1250-188 Portugal
Start your tour in central Lisbon
Pass By: Rossio Train Station, Praca D. Pedro IV, Lisbon Portugal
The meeting point is right next to Rossio Train Station
Pass By: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon 1250-096 Portugal
Drive by Avenida da Liberdade on the way to Berlengas!
Pass By: Estatua do Marques de Pombal, Estacao de Metro do Marques de Pombal Praca Marques de Pombal, Lisbon 1250-161 Portugal
Pass by Marquês de Pombal on your way to Berlengas!
Stop At: Fortaleza de Peniche, Portugal, Campo da Republica, Peniche 2520-607 Portugal
You'll have some time next to the Peniche Fort.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Baleal Beach, Avenida da Praia, Peniche 2520-559 Portugal
Enjoy the views over Baleal Beach.
Pass By: Cabo Carvoeiro, Rua Ilha de Peniche, Peniche 2520-618 Portugal
Sail past the Carvoeiro Cape!
Pass By: Berlengas, Portugal
Join us at the meeting point and depart to the most unique tour you can do in Lisbon!
Stop At: Berlenga Grande Island, 2520 Peniche, Portugal, Portugal
Our destination: an amazing island 7 miles off the coast!
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
Pass by the village of Óbidos and admire its Castle in the distance.
Departure Point :Posto de Turismo, Praça dos Restauradores 24, 1250-001 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Masks are required insdoors at buildings and monuments, except for meals at restaurants; - Masks are required inside vehicle; - Masks not required in wide/empty/spacious outdoor areas;
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.