Berlenga Island Full Day Tour from Lisbon
Spend a day on Berlenga Grande, a scenic island in the Berlengas Nature Reserve, on this small-group day trip. Travel to the fishing village of Peniche where you’ll board your boat for the island. On arrival, visit St. John the Baptist Fort and take a guided stroll along the pathways of the UNESCO-listed Biosphere Reserve. Then, choose to join an included kayak or glass-bottom boat excursion through Berlenga Grande’s caves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from meeting point and drop off in Lisbon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Personal and accident insurance.
- A round-trip on a boat to/from Berlenga Island.
- 30-minutes glass-bottom boat excursion.
- Entry/Admission - Berlengas Natural Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berlengas Natural Reserve, Berlengas, Portugal
The Berlengas Islands form part of a dramatic natural landscape, and contain Portugal’s most scenic fort, while the crystal-clear waters are teeming with sea life. There’s a lot to see and do around the Berlengas Islands, and the large variety of activities will appeal to a wide range of different visitors.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to country-wide regulation, the use of face masks inside the vehicle and inside monuments is mandatory. Customers will also be asked to clean their hands with the provided sanitizing gel before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.