Berlenga Grande Island Private Tour from Lisbon
Embark on a unique adventure to the Berlengas archipelago. The perfect tour for lovers of beautiful landscapes and nature!
The Berlengas archipelago is a group of small islands located 5.7 miles off the coast of Peniche and comprises Berlenga, Estelas and Farilhões islands. Berlenga is the only inhabited island. In 2011 UNESCO classified Berlengas as “World Biosphere Reserve”, which is indicative of the rich fauna and flora that can be found on the islands.
In the summertime, the warmer weather and bigger influx of visitors results in great interaction moments, which are underscored by the beautiful scenery and clear water, resulting in an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After taking off from Lisbon we head straight for Peniche where a boat will be waiting to take is to Berlenga Grande Island. Depending on the option booked, you will get the chance to see all that Berlenga has to offer.
Visitors can walk the trails; take a boat tour of the caves; visit Fort St. John, the Baptist, the Duke of Bragança Lighthouse or the Visitor Centre. The island also features a campsite, beach area, a small supermarket and a restaurant.
Our partner Feeling Berlenga® offers you a unique experience that combines a boat ride with the opportunity to discover Berlenga Islands’ natural paradise.
Whether you choose just to watch the sites, the guided tour of the caves or to go scuba diving; we guarantee you will be stunned and truly connect with nature!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your designated hotel or address.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.