Berber Village & 3 Valleys Day Tour from Marrakech
Discover the Berber settlements of the High Atlas Mountains on a scenic trek through hamlets such as Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. Stop off in Tamatert and marvel at the views of the fields and fruit trees. Enjoy lunch in a Berber house in Ait Souka.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel Ride
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Depart Marrakech in the morning at around 09:00 and drive for 1 hour to the Moulay Brahim Gorges. Arrive at a main trail head with streams and paths branching out in all directions, and experience the dramatic scenery on a camel ride. Continue into the Imlil Valley, passing many Berber villages along the way.
Leave the vehicle at Imlil to head into the village, where you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea. Continue your trek for 2 to 3 hours, hiking up to Armed, the highest and the biggest village in the Imlil Valley. Trek to the Berber village of Ait Souka, passing the hamlets of Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula en route.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Stop on the way at Tamatert, and take in the glorious views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn and vegetables surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Continue for another 30 minutes to arrive at the home of a Berber family in Ait Souka, where you can enjoy another mint tea and lunch in home of a Berber family.
Return down the other side of the valley via Taourirt, and continue to Marrakech for your drop off at the end of the tour services.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.