Berber Track, 3 Valleys excursion
Pick up in the morning from their hotel in Marrakech with a 4x4 car & high qualified driver. We leave the city towards Tahanaoute 35 km away from Marrakech. After few minutes of driving, we start seeing Berber villages spread throughout the Atlas Mountains. Our first stop will be in Asni, where we visit a Berber family and learn about their customs, culture and their way of life. After the visit, we continue the trip to enjoy the magic of more Berber villages spread all over the mountains that was built 200 years ago. We stop again to take pictures at the Toubkal peak which is the second highest peak In Africa, it reaches 4165 m.
We continue the trip and get to see more colorful landscapes, forest, valleys, orchards, quince, olive, prune,walnut, almond trees, and some wild life.
Our journey continue to reach the valley of Ourika through a track in the middle of the High Atlas Mountains. We stop to enjoy our lunch next to Ourika River.Back to Marrakech throught many other landscapes
per adult from
8 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
The High Atlas rises in the west at the Atlantic Ocean and stretches in an eastern direction to the Moroccan-Algerian border. At the Atlantic and to the southwest the range drops abruptly and makes an impressive transition to the coast and the Anti-Atlas range. To the north, in the direction of Marrakech, the range descends less abruptly.
The range includes Jbel Toubkal, which at 4,167 m (2.589 mi; 13,671 ft) is the highest in the range and lies in Toubkal National Park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
In the meeting pointAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.