Berber middle Atlas Day trips
Full-day tour to Berber & Middle Atlas from Fez, a Great occasion to enjoy the beauty, the cool air, the fabulous views and memorable photos with Visit to Imouzar, cedars forest, Ifrane, Azrou, Ain Vittel, and Berber family live in the cave . . . and more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle)
- Professional Driver English or French Speaking
- Pick up and drop off
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morocco Fez Tours, N1 Imm 6 Lotissement Megzari Av My Rachid Rte Sefrou, Fes 30000 Morocco
10:00 AM Pick up from your hotel/riad in comfortable transportation.
*First stop, Imouzzer a small village known for its Apple Festival in September.
*Discover "Ain Vittel" famous waterfall, surrounded by cleaned damp peerage and forests of oak trees and cedar.
*Stop to view the surrounding hills and capture photos.
*Continue towards Ifrane «Little Switzerland» a charming alpine village built by French in 1930.
*Discover Al Akhawayn University, the landmark Stone Lion. . .
*Cross the cedar forest and get to the national park where there is around 70% of the Barbary apes.
*Enjoy memorable sight experience with Barbary Apes.
*Discover Azrou the Berber village
* Complete our tour with a visit to Berber family live in a cave for a cup of tea to learn more about Berber life, culture, and tradition
At the end of the tour Back to Fez hotel/riad.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will contact the client to confirm pick up time and pick up location
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.