Berat Tours in Albania, Canyoning in Osumi Canyon, Skrapar
Canyoning to Bigazi Waterfall on Skrapar, a lifetime experience, an adrenaline reliever that would be a nice story to tell to everyone. Cold water, amazing cliffs, funny slips will make your trip looks like you are 3 millions years ago and enjoying the magic of this place. Rappelling down the Waterfall of Bigazi and feel the shock of water on your head, feel the water while it's talking to you the history and glory of this amazing waterfall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Canyoning Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Meeting point – Hotel Castle Park Berat , at 9:00 AM. We can organize the pick up from any other hotel or guest house in Berat .We will start driving for about 1:30 hours , to Polican , where we will stop and wear our equipments . Here starts the adventure ! Canyon exploration, sliding to natural pools , rappelling down the Bigazi waterfall and so much more will take place for about 3 hours or more , depend on the size of group and the desires of group participants. We will hike back on a goat path , and will be on the main road where our cars are waiting for us. A local lunch with fresh and local products on Bogova , will be the best food after all that adrenaline and adventure. Going head back to Berat for about 1:30 hours.
Departure Point :Restaurant Castle Park Berat Albania, Rr. Berat-Drobonik, Rruga Kristaq Tutulani, Berat, Albania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.