Berat - History and Medieval Art - Private tour from Tirana
Get the best of the UNESCO-listed city of Berat on a day trip from Tirana. admire architectural landmarks including Berat Castle, the Red Mosque, and St. Trinity Church; visit the Museum of Iconography and National Ethnographic Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Guide Services
- Entry/Admission - Berat City Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berat City Tours, Berat Albania
Berat city and citadel is revealed in front of your eyes on top of the hill as an oasis of history. The astonishing white citadel firstly built by our ancestors, Illyrians, with big white lime stones, surrounded by very old olive trees on the hill slopes will remind you of the treasures of the past that are hidden in the city. Step by step we are going to discover the ancient treasures that are well preserved in centuries from different occupation and wars. One of them is the Byzantine church, which houses "Onufri" museum, where also one of the oldest world codices was found. Walking in the old quarter of the city with special Ottoman architecture houses from 18-19th century, where families are still leaving proudly inside of them as their historical and traditional heritage will stay in you long after your visit.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Place in Tirana, Durres, Tirana Airport, etc
Departure Time :8/7/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.