Bentota village tour
you will travel around Bentota and see the natural village life ,undisturbed nature,and taste the traditional SriLankan lunch.
you will watch how cinnamon peeling is done and our guide will demonstrate it.
the buddhist temples and culture will be explained in brief .
travel on a van and travel on a boat through the village will give you a delighted experience.
the experienced private guide will support throughout the tour.
you will taste the traditional SriLankan lunch at the site
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- you will travel around Bentota with a certified tourist guide .
he will brief the tour at the meeting point.
in short,you will visit the nature with river,gondola ,tea ,rubber and coconut plantations.
also you will try to visit. the cinnamon peeling,rubber tapping and some coir manufacturing process.
if time permitted you will try to climb up the mountain and pay your visit the ancient temple
• Bentota River, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
• Traditional SriLankan lunch - rice and curry with spices
Departure Point :Horawala Junction, Haburugala - Uragasmanhandiya Rd, Uragasmanhandiya, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
one of our driver will pickup you in a company branded vehicle.the cost may little vary according to the location
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/13/2021 - 2/27/2021
1/13/2022 - 2/27/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.