Bentota River Safari
Bentota River Boat Safari is organized by Bentota Travel Mart ( BTM ) for the tourists who are in Bentota , Induruwa , Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara & Wadduwa areas and minimum of 2 guests are required to proceed the tour.
If you are looking to gain a unique experience of lagoon safari witnessing mangroves and some rare animals including crocodiles, then Bentota River Safari is the best activity for the travellers who are in Bentota and surroundings.
Bentota River Safari package is included free pick up and drop off to any places in Bentota, Aluthgama , Beruwala & Kosgoda areas and extra charge will be added for the transport from kalutara , wadduwa & Ahungalla.
Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost and subject to availability.
This is a full package which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra will be charged.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bentota Travel Mart
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bentota Travel Mart, 188 , Galle Road , Wadiya , Bentota, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
River Bentota, the legendary river in southern part of the country, flows into the Indian Ocean forming a lagoon at the last section of the river. The River Bentota and the lagoon set up the widest array of water sports among all the beach resorts of Sri Lanka. Jet-skiing, windsurfing, parasailing or enjoying a romantic river safari along the clam waters are some of the activities that are well known in the area. It has an amazing bio-diversity with all to be experienced within walking distance. Bentota River Boat Safari is more popular and well known for the tourists for witnessing crocodiles in their wild habitat as well as witnessing the amazing aquatic species, fauna & flora of the Bentota River.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bentota Beach, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Pass By: Ahungalla Beach, Ahungalla Sri Lanka
Pass By: Moragalla Beach, Moragalla, Beruwala Sri Lanka
Pass By: Beruwala Beach, Beruwala 80500 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Bentota Travel Mart, 188 Colombo - Galle - Hambantota - Wellawaya Hwy, Bentota 80500, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
• Free Pick up & drop-off to anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Aluthgama , Beruwala areas . • Extra Transport charge will be added for the pickup & drop-off to anywhere in Ahungalla, Kalutara and Wadduwa.
Departure Time :anytime between 6.30am to 4.30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Tour can be started anytime before 4pm at your convenient time from the Bentota Bridge
- Free Pick up & drop-off to anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Aluthgama , Beruwala areas .
- Extra Transport charge will be added for the pickup & drop-off to anywhere in Ahungalla, Kalutara and Wadduwa.
- Duration of the River Safari is 2 hours.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
- This is a full package activity which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.