Bentota City Tour
(SKU: LK60030600) The first place you will visit is the strange and yet beautiful Lunuganga estate that was once the home of Sir Geoffrey Bawa. Finally, you will visit Balapitiya for the ultimate experience, the Madu River Safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Bentota.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking Chauffeur guide.
- 1-boat safari in Madu River.
- 1-liter water bottle per person.
- Entry/Admission - Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Entry/Admission - Lunuganga
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lunuganga, Dedduwa Lake, Bentota 80500 Sri Lanka
Lunuganga estate is the brainchild of the late architect Geoffrey Bawa (23 July 1919 – 27 May 2003). This country home was his very first muse and his experimental laboratory; while remaining his go-to place for rest and relaxation as his fame increased throughout the years. Designed with the whimsical beauty and eccentric style typical of Bawa; the estate is filled with with a number of art and artifacts from all over Asia and Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madu Ganga Biodiversity Area, Balapitiya Sri Lanka
Go on a wonderful two-hour boat ride down the Madu River with its flourishing ecosystem. Pass through the secretive passages created by the mangroves. Visit one of the small islands with its cinnamon harvesting natives. Observe the waterbirds in their natural habitats.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Depending on the road traffic conditions allocated time will differ.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.