Beng Mealea, Countryside and Bakong temple Full Day private Tour
Visit the most interesting temple outside Angkor areas. Drive through scenic rural villages to Beng Mealea temple. Enjoy the beautiful land scape country sides surrounded by rice fields, vegetable gardens, Palm trees, wooden houses and daily lifestyle and works of local people. Visit Dom Deak town for a wander through Cambodian village market. On the way back we visit impressive Bakong temple. This is mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey” and will keep everyone entertain, providing new experiences, great insight into culture and history of Cambodia. This is a PRIVATE TOUR “Everything is flexible to your NEEDS”.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Temple Entrance tickets - USD37.00 per person which is covering all the temples in this itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prasat Bakong, Prasat Bakong, Siem Reap Province
Visit the impressive 9 century Bakong temple (one of the key Roluos temples). Bakong is the first temple mountain of sandstone constructed by rulers of the Khmer empire at Angkor near modern Siem Reap in Cambodia. In the final decades of the 9th century AD, it served as the official state temple of King Indravarman I in the ancient city of Hariharalaya), located in an area that today is called Roluos. Bakong is located in the center of Former Khmer Empire Capital City in the 9th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Khsach, NR6, Cambodia
Have some stops to visit Bamboo Sticky Rice village to taste local Sticky rice cooked in Bamboo, taste season fruit and enjoy your photo opportunities. “The ingredients of Bamboo sticky rice are sweet rice, black bean, coconut cream and other spicy put in the piece of bamboo and burn it. It is a kind of food for Khmer People”
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Damdek, Cambodia
Drive through scenic rural villages to Beng Mealea. On the way you will stop some places for photos, meeting the local people, tasting seasoning fruit and wandering through a typical Cambodian village market.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Visit the most interesting temple outside Angkor area, King Suryavarman II’s eleventh century Beng Mealea temple – a prototype for the more famous Angkor Wat. Beng Mealea Temple stands almost forgotten in jungle and getting to the site is quite an adventure in itself. It was Isolated during Cambodia’s civil war. It is the largest temple outside the main Angkor complex and in places it is remarkably intact, but in other places utterly destroyed; tree roots envelop many of the temple walls and doorways. The atmosphere here is eerie but a welcome contrast to the more visited temples closer to Angkor Wat. Beng Mealea shares many characteristics with Angkor Wat, but on a smaller scale. It has three encircling galleries, the same four gates and entrances, and a pair of interior libraries. It differs from Angkor Wat in having only one central tower instead of the famous five towers of Angkor Wat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will wait and meet travelers at their hotel Lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.