Beng Mealea Adventure Tour
This is a private tailor-made day tour, no hassle, adjustable to suit your travel time, you can easily manage your trip from the start to the end. 100% Guarantee "NO Hidden Cost", we offer what we say and alternatively try our best to provide service quality beyond if we make changes to your itinerary or any services we can't host due to being fully booked up.
Tour guide is the most important window for our company, is the one who makes you leave Cambodia with meaningful and memorable experience. Importantly, for your trip, we reserve a local tour guide that has long-year experienced, friendly attitude, informative, knowledgeable and advisable.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced local English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel in Siem Reap
- Traveling in air conditioning vehicle
- All taxes & service charges
- 2 bottled water & 2 wet tissue per pax
What's excluded :
- Accommodation, flight ticket
- Beng Mealea pass
- Travel insurance, repatriation & baggage
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips, meals and services are not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Our escort guide and driver will be meeting you at 8.30am at your hotel’s lobby then drive out of the hassle Siem Reap city toward Beng Mealea temple which was built in 12th century during Angkor Wat time, locates about 65km with approx. 1 hour drive. The journey provides nice views of rice paddies, countryside dotting with palm trees and we stop to observe how traditional bamboo sticky rice is made, and try some bites of its delicious taste. If your day is appropriated, you will visit a local house where you see people producing incenses and it’s your chance to learn how it is made. Resume the journey, we stroll around Dom Dek market to witness daily life of people selling their vegetables, meat and exchange the trades.
We purchase the temple pass then drive directly to Beng Mealea where our real adventure begins. Enjoy the guided walking orientation within the wilderness to unlock the hidden jungle temple whose the ruined rocks spread around, enhanced by the vegetation and the tranquility. Walk, crawl, climb and squeeze into/over galleries to see its amazing setting, reveal the history, take picturesque photos and feel the natural surroundings. This temple would be an ideal for those who love to photograph and like the quietness of the nature. Return to your hotel, next our guide and driver say Goodbye to you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.