Bellver Castle Private Tour and Surrounding Highlights
Discover the Bellver Castle and explore the area around it, while admiring the gothic architecture, and hearing local insights from your host. A tasty lunch is included.
After a convenient pick-up, your host will take you to the military museum. Learn about the history of Mallorca and checkout the viewpoint.
Next up, the beautiful Bellver Castle. Listen to local stories and wander through the courtyard and royal rooms. Enjoy the views of the city and bay from the terrace.
When the Royal family is not staying in their palace, the Royal gardens of Marivent are open for visitors! Wander through the gardens and hear all about the Royal family. If art is your thing, ask your host about the life of Joan Miró.
Visit the caves of Genova with skip-the-line tickets. The caves are a natural legacy, sculpted in the rock, drop by drop over centuries.
*The Royal Gardens are closed between 15 July - 15 September, due to the Royal family visiting Mallorca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- A/C Car
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Local lunch
- Entry/Admission - Castell de Bellver
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas de Genova
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Historico Militar de San Carlos, Carretera del Dique Oeste, s/n, 07015 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
The castle fortress of Sant Carles located near the Portopí harbour was built in the XVIIIth century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castell de Bellver, Camilo Jose Cela, 07014 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Forming a perfect circle, it is one of the most original constructions in Majorca. Its terrace gives amazing views of the city and bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marivent Garden, Av. Joan Miro 229, Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
The beautiful garden is located on the site of the summer residence of the Royals. Once King Felipe and his family are on Mallorca, the gardens are closed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cuevas de Genova, Calle Barranc 45, 07015 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
The Caves of Genova, located very close to Palma were discovered in 1906 by accident, when a well was being excavated on the same land. They constitute a fascinating natural legacy, sculpted in the rock, drop by drop over centuries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate your desired pick-up location when bookingAirports
- Palma Mallorca Airport, 7611 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
- Palma de Mallorca Airport, 07611 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.