Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to explore the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, a rotating collection of artwork from major museums and private collections around the world. Located inside the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, the gallery has showcased works from artists including Pablo Picasso and Claude Monet. This gallery makes it easy to inject a little culture into your Vegas vacation. Open Thursday to Monday from 11am to 6pm (last entry at 5:30pm).
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary audio-guide
- Entry/Admission - Casino at Bellagio
- Entry/Admission - Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking/Valet fees
- Visit: Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
An ever changing and evolving museum, you can see some of the most beautiful art at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
Be sure to check out other creative works at the Bellagio, such as the artwork in the Picasso restaurant by the eatery's namesake and the dazzlingly colorful Dale Chihuly sculpture on the ceiling of the hotel's lobby.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Located within the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, the elegant gallery provides a convenient break from the city's many diversions.
Open since 1998, the gallery has hosted exhibits that have included works by Claude Monet, Andy Warhol, Pablo Picasso & Fabergé.
Between Nov. 12, 2020 and Feb. 15, 2021, see the exhibit "Always More: Collecting in Vegas", featuring a cross-section of 20th century art and art of the moment. In addition to displaying highlights from MGM Resorts Fine Art Collection, collectors from around Las Vegas have loaned some of their prized possessions to delight visitors. These works have rarely left the homes where they are loved and enjoyed every day. This exhibition sparks a renewed sense of optimism for the city’s commitment to artistic culture. Artworks on display include such artists as: Pablo Picasso, Robert Rauschenberg, Lorna Simpson, Diane Arbus, Ross Bleckner, Cecily Brown, George Condo, Takashi Murakami, James Nares, Joyce Pensato, Kazuo Shiraga and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Casino at Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 17 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Food, drink, mobile devices, video recording and photography are not permitted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If booked same day, tickets cannot be picked up less than 2 hours after placing order
- Please note: Gallery hours may change without notice, it is advised that you confirm hours of operation prior to date of travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.